So, I decided to start a little earlier today. I'm thinking too many pictures hold it up!
We are in Kehl, Germany on the left bank of the Rhine. The right bank is France.
We left the ship and went by bus for a walking city tour of Strasbourg with its cobblestone street, wooden houses, and picturesque canals.
In Cathedral Square, we saw the magnificently restored Strasbourg Cathedral towering above merchant houses. One of the finest of Europe's great Gothic cathedrals, it's 465 foot tall spires make it the tallest medieval building in Europe. We admired the Gothic rosette window, beautiful red sandstone portal, and the remarkable astronomical clock!
It has been an awesome day so far and the first day without rain! Yippee!
Awesome adventure. So amazing how things were built so differently a long time ago!! Enjoy
ReplyDeleteIt has been an awesome adventure!
DeleteI'm impressed with every snapshot of Strasbourg.
ReplyDeleteYou take good pictures.
Thank you! Just pictures from my phone.
DeleteSo glad the rIns have stopped. Weather can be crazy sometimes. We sat out on the deck today!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and I wonder is tomorrow you'll see - ABC: another beautiful Church (cathedral). Isn't it amazing how magnificent they are and they took centuries to build.
Enjoy, have fun and keep the pictures coming. 💜💜
Glad you are enjoying!
DeleteMaria
ReplyDeleteGreat travel blog. I am enjoying your daily adventures and cannot believe your phone pictures!
Maria
ReplyDeleteGreat travel blog. I am enjoying your daily adventures and cannot believe your phone pictures!
Thanks!
DeletePictures are amazing! So neat to see another part of the world and how different it is. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust when you think it can't get any better or more beautiful! Absolutely beautiful pictures! What a journey we're all on, thanks to your GREAT pictures! ❤️
ReplyDelete