Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thursday, October 5

Oops!  The last entry was sent by mistake before I finished. I'll catch on to this blogging by the time we get home!!
Dutch pancake!!  Yum!!  It was a huge plate and the pancake took up the whole thing!
After lunch, we had tickets for the Anne Frank House. Dawn ordered them 2 months ago!  It was touching and some-
thing I wouldn't have wanted to miss. 
So far today, we have walked 11,000 steps!  I need to walk off that pancake!!!


4 comments:

  1. Keep those steps coming!! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, over 15,000 total steps Thursday! I knew you'd be proud!!!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more about Anne Frank House when you get home. It must have been sad.
    Keep up the good work on the walking. Hopefully when you depart on the boat you can walk many steps at every stop.
    Keep up the blogging. We all love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,Anne Frank's house tour was sad.
    Interesting where they hid and to see inside a house like that. So many steps and small, spiral staircases.

    ReplyDelete