Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday, October 15

We've been up since 4:00 Lucerne time for our trip home!

Vern and I left the hotel by 6 to go to the airport and Dawn and Al by 7:00. 
We had a direct flight and arrived in Newark at 12:43 and home a few hours later. 
Dawn and Al flew from Zurich to Paris to Atlanta. They are on their way home from the Atlanta airport as I write this. 
It was an awesome trip with wonderful friends!  
We hope you've enjoyed this blog as much as I've enjoyed writing it. 
Thank you for being part of our memorable journey!  Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. We enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for taking us along on the trip. You all look great and keep up the blogging for the next time. Talk to you soon.💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Maria, both your narrative and your pictures.
    You seemed to enjoy your blogging,and your trip of course.
    I look forward to your next adventure, whenever and wherever that may be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking at your blog everyday and I felt like I was along for the ride. Your photos and stories were great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful journey!!! Loved every minute! But it's so good to have you home safe and healthy! ❤️

    ReplyDelete