Aw- I am happy you are almost home but really wish you would turn around and head back to us! It's been great following along and we will keep you I our prayers for safely completing this awesome journey. Rest, relax, and rejuvenate when you get home. We look forward to our next FaceTime with you. Dawn, keep on knitting๐
Welcome to PA
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteMust feel good to be almost home! At least for 2 of you...
ReplyDeleteIt's been an awesome vacation, but once I'm in PA, I think I need to be home!
DeleteI think the ladies should have had a chance to finish off the road trip!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are correct, DF!!
DeleteAw- I am happy you are almost home but really wish you would turn around and head back to us! It's been great following along and we will keep you I our prayers for safely completing this awesome journey.
ReplyDeleteRest, relax, and rejuvenate when you get home. We look forward to our next FaceTime with you.
Dawn, keep on knitting๐