Be-r-r-r, a little cold for now! But it sure sounds like this item on your bucket list was a 'GREAT' adventure! Even more fun when it's with family! I'm so happy for all of you! I know Barb and Jim enjoyed it just as much as the happy travelers! And Mrs. Roberts! Safe traveling, and more fun on your way home! Can't wait to see you and hear the 'rest of the story'! Hugs!
Yikes, maybe you will need mittens in the morning🌌 Check out the stars tonight. I'll bet it is clear and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh my, that's a bit chilly!
ReplyDeleteBe-r-r-r, a little cold for now! But it sure sounds like this item on your bucket list was a 'GREAT' adventure! Even more fun when it's with family! I'm so happy for all of you! I know Barb and Jim enjoyed it just as much as the happy travelers! And Mrs. Roberts! Safe traveling, and more fun on your way home! Can't wait to see you and hear the 'rest of the story'! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYes, it sure has been an awesome trip! Our United States of America certainly is beautiful!
Delete