Friday, June 10, 2016

Warm Welcome!

We have arrived at Barb and Jim's lovely home to a very warm welcome!
Their home has a beautiful rose garden, and as you approach the house, there is a wonderful fragrance of roses. Plus a big hug! Their home is surrounded by mountain ranges, some snow capped, an amazing sight!
We went to a  Mormom Tabernacle Choir rehearsal last night. Hearing the 350 choir members lift up their voices in song and praise caused "chill bumps".
I am so glad that we have made this cross country trip. What an amazing and beautiful country we live in. Grateful! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the journey was safe and enjoyable. Give the Roberts lots of hugs from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, So glad to see you are having a blast. Drive safe and lots of pictures for our next luncheon.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy for posting a message.
      Say hello to all my Lockheed friends!

      Delete
  3. Sounds gorgeous! I'm glad you made it in time to hear the choir, I bet it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete