Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Tuesday, June 14, Flag Day

  What a great time at Antelope Island State Park in the Great Salt Lake!  It was almost a 1/2 mile walk to the lake, but we had to touch the water.  It sure was windy.  We saw bison, prong-horn antelope, and a lizard!  
 And, of course, the scenery was breathtaking!  The pictures just don't do it justice! 
We picked strawberries from Barb and Jim's backyard, had cocktails on the patio, and dinner on the veranda.  
 Oh, and can't forget the dessert selection!
This has been another amazing day!  Thank you, Barb and Jim!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5 comments:

  1. Everyone must come and visit Antelope Island! It was so spectacular with our snowy mountain range in the background. We were lucky to miss the biting gnats by a week though. They were selling face nets in the gift shop but I didn't bring that to anyone's attention๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised at how clear the lake water was..

    All in all a great morning and I agree with Barbara, belongs on visitors bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised at how clear the lake water was..

    All in all a great morning and I agree with Barbara, belongs on visitors bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look great!!! I have put it on my bucket list to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utah is a beautiful place to visit. Barb and Jim are the best Host ever! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete