What in the world will we do tonight if pinochle is not on the tableπ³. I resorted all the cards and put them away for the next time. It was such a blast having you all and we are sad to see you go. Enjoy the rest of the trip and we'll follow along and live vicariously.
Way to go ladies! So sorry you have to leave...I'm sure you will miss being together, it sounds like you had a fabulous time! Safe travels home.
ReplyDeleteπ Congrats ladies you guys did OK last night.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed the competition and your company immensely. Sad to see you leave so soon.
π Congrats ladies you guys did OK last night.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed the competition and your company immensely. Sad to see you leave so soon.
What in the world will we do tonight if pinochle is not on the tableπ³. I resorted all the cards and put them away for the next time. It was such a blast having you all and we are sad to see you go. Enjoy the rest of the trip and we'll follow along and live vicariously.
ReplyDelete