Oh my goodness! I can't keep up, and I am just sitting here! You are so far so fast! Or so it seems from here! This blog is a Godsend and I thank you mightily! Have been following on a map, researching your stops. Even Mom participates and is loving our armchair travels! Hugs from way back here.
Big weather change here in the lehigh valley as well. Ladies were bundled up in their winter coats for a baseball game this evening!!
ReplyDeleteThat's just amazing! Thanks for posting!
DeleteOh my goodness! I can't keep up, and I am just sitting here! You are so far so fast! Or so it seems from here! This blog is a Godsend and I thank you mightily! Have been following on a map, researching your stops. Even Mom participates and is loving our armchair travels! Hugs from way back
ReplyDeletehere.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! It's been fun for us as well and makes us feel closer to everyone! Thanks!
Delete