We're grandparents and we gallivant!
Way to go Dawn! It's beautiful!!!
I have one just like itπ. Good job Dawn. Anytime you can't find someone to give these great dishcloths to, remember meπ.
Awesome! That is beautiful! And finished! Way to go, student and teacher! Hmmmm...should have realized your caravan would become the Gallivanting Grandparents Craft and Education Center! Sign me up for your next trip, please!
You are so funny, NB, and always make me laugh! You're signed up.....now, would you go?????
Absolutely! Say when!
Thank you, Maria, for teaching how to knit. For your patience, encouragement, and humor! You are an awesome teacher! π
Thank you! I enjoy seeing you so successful in your knitting! You are doing awesome!
Way to go Dawn! I love those things! You 'girls' are accomplishing so much more than scenery!!! Good for you! After all, what are friends for?!?!?!?
Way to go Dawn! It's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI have one just like itπ. Good job Dawn. Anytime you can't find someone to give these great dishcloths to, remember meπ.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That is beautiful! And finished! Way to go, student and teacher! Hmmmm...should have realized your caravan would become the Gallivanting Grandparents Craft and Education Center! Sign me up for your next trip, please!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny, NB, and always make me laugh! You're signed up.....now, would you go?????
DeleteAbsolutely! Say when!
DeleteThank you, Maria, for teaching how to knit. For your patience, encouragement, and humor! You are an awesome teacher! π
ReplyDeleteThank you! I enjoy seeing you so successful in your knitting! You are doing awesome!
DeleteWay to go Dawn! I love those things! You 'girls' are accomplishing so much more than scenery!!! Good for you! After all, what are friends for?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete