Land of Lincoln
We started off this morning visiting Abraham Lincoln's home and neighborhood. The middle picture on the right is of the outhouse...3 seats! Interesting??? Vern is coming down the steps using the same railing that Lincoln and his family used.
How wonderfully amazing! I wish I were there! Did Vern feel a presence? Perhaps three were meant for visitors? Hopefully not at the same time! So intriguing! You are having a marvelous and awesome trip! Great planning!
ReplyDeleteπππ
DeleteA few days closer! Hope you enjoyed Springfield. I'm sure it's full of history. I see Vern has his knee wrapped. Jim made two tee times sor far for them I hope you gallivanting grandfathers are up for itπ
ReplyDeleteHope he didn't use the same toilet as Abe!! Looks like everyone is having a blast! Thanks for the update!! Kids last day as sophomores and 6th graders tomorrow!! Yippee!!
ReplyDeleteHugs to those last minute sophomores and 6 th gradersπ
DeleteYes, I can't believe it either! Where does the time go???
Delete