We're grandparents and we gallivant!
Very nice time with wonderful people! We are having so much fun!
It is so awesome spending time with you, Jim, and Jim's mom! And with Dawn and Al as well! Thank you!
Better watch out-Dad's gonna want to move there if he golfed so good!
Yes, he was pretty happy about it! We'll see what happens when they go out again Monday! I hope he has another super round of golf!
Awesome job dad! Must be the altitude! Can you use that score for your Tuesday CGA league??!!
Doug I was amazed he pared 5 holes on the front nine and shot 41, had 49 on the back. I kidded him about altitude as well but frankly he just hit every shot dowe the middle, not huge distances just very accurate.
Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Jim!! Sending love!
Very nice time with wonderful people! We are having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteIt is so awesome spending time with you, Jim, and Jim's mom! And with Dawn and Al as well! Thank you!
DeleteBetter watch out-Dad's gonna want to move there if he golfed so good!
ReplyDeleteYes, he was pretty happy about it! We'll see what happens when they go out again Monday! I hope he has another super round of golf!
DeleteAwesome job dad! Must be the altitude! Can you use that score for your Tuesday CGA league??!!
ReplyDeleteDoug I was amazed he pared 5 holes on the front nine and shot 41, had 49 on the back. I kidded him about altitude as well but frankly he just hit every shot dowe the middle, not huge distances just very accurate.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Uncle Jim!! Sending love!
ReplyDelete