Arrived at Barb and Jim's about 3:15. Pictures of Barb, Jim, Jim's mother, and a picture of the 4 of us at their front door. It is wonderful seeing them!
This place is awesome! We can see snow on mountains from their front window. It's amazing and their house is beautiful!
This evening, we went to Temple Square to see and hear the Mormom Tabernacle Choir practice!
Sounds like an awesome place! I'm sure Aunt Barb is already preparing her wonderful meals for everyone. I wonder if leftovers would make the trek home for me???!!!! Hugs around!
Glad you made it safe and sound! Better yet for Vern no jobs (new roofs etc.) need to be done on his vacation!
ReplyDeleteLovely destination! Beautiful friends and relatives! Glorious church!
ReplyDeleteWhat a grand vacation you are having (and sharing)! Thank you!
Sounds like an awesome place! I'm sure Aunt Barb is already preparing her wonderful meals for everyone. I wonder if leftovers would make the trek home for me???!!!! Hugs around!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet DF! Don't think any leftovers will make it though🤔
DeleteYes, Aunt Barb is a great cook and we have been enjoying every morsel! Sorry, we'll be eating the leftovers too! Lots of hugs right back at you!
DeleteYes, it is a wonderful time! Thank you, NB!
ReplyDeleteI know that my dad enjoyed the Mormom Tabernacle choir practice. The cathedral looks beautiful! Bill
ReplyDelete